Dope Dog Hemp Oil for Dogs
WHY SALMON OIL?
- Dog-approved smell and flavor!
- Natural source of essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- Promotes joint function and mobility
- Protects dogs from the effects of skin allergies
- Promotes soft and silky coat
- Soothes temporary skin irritations
- Reduces inflammation
- Eliminates dandruff and dry skin
- Aggressive behavior
- Skin and GI tract issues
- Immediate release
- Easy to administer
- 100% dosage control
- Non-psychoactive and safe for pets
Dope Dog uses organic, industrial hemp grown in Colorado. Extracted by hydrocarbon method, purified by chromatography, making it top food grade. Guaranteed to be free of heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides. Every batch is 3rd-party lab tested to guarantee purity and safety.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 200mg Hemp Isolate
You know your dog best! Observe before and after administration to determine optimal dose. Recommended starting dose is 1-3mg per every 10lbs of body weight.
Sample dose: Zoey weighs 30lbs. Her starting dose is half a dropper (0.5ml).
Repeat every 3-6 hours as needed
COA test results for this product are in the product image gallery.
Both my dogs will often eat our salmon leftovers, so when I saw this salmon flavored tincture it made so much sense to me. I like to add it to my dogs food.It changes things up for them and I’ve noticed my dog Marty licking her plate – I know she likes it.