h4>Dope Dog Calming Crunchies Hemp Dog Treats are made with organic Hemp and all natural ingredients.
Sweet potatoes are high in fiber and great for digestive health. They also contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, and manganese. Made with organic Hemp, this formula can be used to treat a particular complaint or as a daily wellness supplement.
How do dogs benefit from Hemp?
These Hemp dog treats are a great way to help your best friend relax. Like humans, every dog has an Endocannabinoid system which helps our body regulate mood and many other things. The Endocannabinoid system has cannabinoid receptors called CB1 and CB2. CB2 in particular, works naturally with cannabinoids, like CBD. When CBD is taken regularly, the Endocannabinoid system improves resulting in a number of benefits.
- Natural anxiety relief, pain relief, and preventative wellness
- Used to treat separation anxiety, inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, epilepsy, aging, and more.
- Perfect for travel, grooming, storms, fireworks, rehoming, and more.
- Hemp derived from US-grown industrial hemp
- 100% human-grade ingredients sourced in the US
- Limited ingredient treats, perfect for pups with sensitive stomachs or allergies
- Lab tested for safety, purity, and potency
- Each 7oz bag contains approximately 18 large dog treats
- Approximately 108 mg of active Hemp per bag
- Dosing: 3mg of active Hemp per treat
- Hemp isolate
- Organic Sweet Potato
- Chicken Liver
- Rolled Oats
- Coconut Oil
- Rye Flour
- Powdered Egg
- Rosemary extract
Remember, every dog is unique and so is their endocannabinoid System. For this reason, no dog will experience the same exact results from the same dose.
You know your dog best! Observe before and after administration to determine optimal dose. Begin with recommended starting dose and scale up or down as needed. Repeat every 3-6 hours as needed.
- 1 treat (3mg) per serving for a 20-30lb dog
- 2 treats (6 treats) per serving for a 50-60lb dog
- 3 treats (9mg) per serving for 90lb+ dog
Note: If your dog weights less than 10 pounds, they can still still enjoy Calming Crunchies. Simply breaking the treat in half as dose as needed.
COA test results for this product are in the product image gallery.
I swear sometimes I think they know too much! When I find treats that are made with all-natural ingredients, I get excited to reward my dogs with them or use them to calm a situation I know is stressful for them. I travel a lot and right before I pull out the luggage or roll it out the door, I like to give them a Hemp dog treat…it’ll kick in right when I need it to and it’s nice to see them relax even though they know I’m about to take a trip. Besides that, this brand makes some fun flavors and even though they can’t tell me, I like to think they appreciate a treat with new flavors other than the dog food they eat every single day.